- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflect the following data: the company owner of the web domain is ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume: 43180, Folio: 139, Page: 425676, Inscription: 1st with address at C/Crom, 35-37, 4th floor, 08907 Hospitalet de Llobregat, CIF B65800849 Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: The access and/or use of the web page www.ambar-lab.com of ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and navigation, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The mentioned Conditions will be of application independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in its case are of obligatory fulfillment.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE:www.ambar-lab.com provides access to information, services and products (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) offers through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for (I) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (II) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (III) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR), its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (IV) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) reserves the right to remove any comments that violate the respect for the dignity of persons or contrary to law. In any case, ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) is adapted to the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. In particular, users are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. When personal data is collected through a form, the user will be previously informed, in a clear and unequivocal manner, of the detailed information about the processing of their data in each case.
Who is the Data Controller?
ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) CIF B65800849
Postal address: C/Crom, 35-37, 4ª planta, 08907 Hospitalet de Llobregat
E-mail address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process the data?
To access and/or browse the www.ambar-lab.com website, it is not necessary to provide any data. The mandatory nature of the response to the questions posed, or the data requested through the website, is indicated by the addition of an asterisk (*) after the question or form field. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
In www.ambar-lab.com we process the registered information in accordance with the following purposes:
- Customers: the data provided when registering as a user, those collected by any of the means or contact channels identified on the website (including chats or phone calls), and those collected through the services of ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR), are used for the purpose of managing the account, providing products, services and communications contracted or accepted by users.
How long do we keep the data?
The data provided and collected will be processed only and exclusively for the necessary time and for the purposes for which they have been collected at any given time, as well as to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purposes of the processing.
- Customers: the data will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, plus an additional maximum period of 15 years after the end of the contract, in application of civil, commercial and tax legislation.
- Promotions: the data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship as long as no objection is requested by the interested party or consent is revoked.
- Candidates: the data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the last expression of interest or consent, unless the interested party requests its deletion.
- Contact: the data will be kept for 12 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) does not communicate personal data to third parties, unless a regulation with the rank of law provides otherwise or if it is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) may communicate personal data to the competent authorities: tax and customs, judicial, law enforcement agencies, and any other recipient that according to current legislation is applicable.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
The USER shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, to access his/her personal data, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
You will also have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) will proceed to the deletion of the same without delay unless it is necessary to keep them in compliance with a legal obligation, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will proceed to block them and they may only be processed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
The USER has the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the personal data provided to us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
In certain circumstances and for reasons based on your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data and ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
At any time the USER may oppose the receipt of commercial communications about our products and services by selecting the option enabled in the communications.
Users of the website are responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy of the data they provide to ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR), being considered truthful, current and accurate data provided by themselves.
ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) also informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will not send you commercial communications without the required consent.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, trade names or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, etc.. ), owned by ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) or its licensors. All rights reserved. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR). The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR).
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
MODIFICATIONS: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to present through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
- LINKS: In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCLEONA SL (AMBAR) reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCLEONA SL (AMBAR) will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
ANALISIS MEDIQUES BARCELONA SL (AMBAR) shall be governed in all cases by the Spanish legislation in force.